Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Other Conditions of Similar Type or Severity
Do You Qualify?
This fully equipped integrative medical office headed by Joan Baijnath MD is dedicated to helping patients regain and maintain their quality of life through a combination of traditional and alternative medical practices. As a continuation of its philosophy of seeking natural remedies first, our office is now certifying qualified patients for Florida's Medical Marijuana Registry.
With her years of experience working in VA hospitals and as Medical Director of her own private practice, Dr. Baijnath has a deep understanding of the hardships many patients go through who are suffering from chronic or debilitating medical conditions. She and her staff believe Cannabis can be a safer and more effective alternative to traditional drugs and therapies if qualified patients are guided by a knowledgeable and compassionate physician. Unlike volume based clinics with a single focus in mind, our office offers a genuine doctor experience and a holistic approach to your health.
Interested in C*B* or Hemp? Not sure what works? We offer advice and high grade medicinal C*B*/Hemp products from the convenience of our office.
IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS MEDICAL MARIJUANA?
The marijuana plant contains many chemical compounds that are used to treat a range of illnesses and symptoms. The term medical marijuana refers to using the whole, unprocessed marijuana plant or its basic extracts to treat symptoms of “approved” medical conditions.
In the State of Florida Medical Marijuana is
approved for the following Conditions:
• Severe Muscle Cramps and Spasticity
• Neuropathic Pain
• Seizure Disorder
• Crohn’s Disease and IBD
• HIV and AIDS
• Hepatitis C
*Any other debilitating condition that has failed conventional treatment and the physician feels the patient can benefit from Medical Marijuana.
HOW CAN MEDICAL MARIJUANA HELP ME?
• Schedule an appointment with Dr. Joan Baijnath Certified Medical Marijuana Physician.
• You must to be a Florida Resident with a Valid Photo ID.
• Once Dr. Baijnath determines you have a qualifying condition and you become eligible for medical marijuana, you will then be registered into the Compassionate Use Registry and given instructions on obtaining your medical marijuana ID Card.
• Once you have your ID Card, you will be able to obtain medical marijuana from any dispensary. Pickup and Delivery are both available.